- I take insperation from many digitial artist such as Sakimi Chan, Stjepan Sejic, and the amazing artists over at Riot Games
Are you self taught or did you go to school?
- I am a mix of both. I learned how to draw on my own through art books i found in my school library during elementary school and through tutorials on youtube. I got into Wexford Collegiate school of the art for their visual arts program where i would get more exposure to different media and gain valuable art experience. After graduating, I earned admission to Seneca College’s Art Fundamentals program where i refined my skills and really learned the fundamentals of art. It was during this time i saw a dramatic improvement in quality. Once i finished Art Fundamentals, I applied and got into Seneca’s independent Illustration program. Even through my schooling, I make time to learn skills that weren’t covered in my programs.
Do you take requests?
- No. I don’t give hand outs. If you want me to do work for you, please contact me and I will get back to you with pricing
How do you stay motivated all the time?
- I was born with the hunger for success, my environment was filled with people telling me i need to be successful, and most of all, I genuinely love art and creating something new and improving is one of the most gratifying things in my life.
How often do I draw
- I try to draw every day but I take lazy days at least once or twice a week to prevent fatigue or over stressing my hands.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Clip Studio Paint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Wacom Inuos Art
- HP Pavilion